Friday, August 2, 2002

'First Performance' lithograph update

This update about the limited edition lithograph of the First Performance of Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and John Bonham comes from a satisfied customer in Wisconsin who writes:
Steve,

Thank you for letting us know about Jorgen Angel's lithograph of the First Performance. I received my print late last week, and it has already become one of my prized possessions -- along with all of my Chicago Bears memorabilia, which is not an easy feat to accomplish.

When you mentioned the lithograph on July 7, I almost didn't bother to check out the information on it because I assumed that the cost would be several hundred dollars. But now that I have the print, I think I probably would have been willing to pay considerably more than the $85 I spent (including shipping).

And I also wondered what kind of "customer service" I would receive, given the fact that my money had to travel to Copenhagen, and then the print had to travel from there to the US. I think the entire turnaround time was just over two weeks, with Jorgen emailing me a couple of times along the way, giving me updates about my check being received and the mailing of the print. He even asked that I let him know when I received it. What an all-around good guy. I highly, highly recommend this to everyone in LZHistory Land.

Erika
Delavan, Wis.
Remember: Only 750 of these limited, numbered items exist. You can order yours today at http://www.angel.dk/. Please tell Jorgen that Steve "The Lemon" sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated prior to publication. Comments will not be published if they are deemed vulgar, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.